Foamstream at work near Powdermill Reservoir.
Non-Toxic Weed ControlThe time has come for a safe, effective alternative to traditional chemical herbicides. Here at Ecological Weeding Techniques, we are taking a pro-active approach, using only non-toxic weed control methods. With recent developments in the field of weed control using thermal technology, we believe that the time has come where new techniques can now rival traditional methods in terms or cost and speed of application. These new methods also have the added benefits of being environmentally friendly and not subject to ever-increasing regulatory pressures. The balancing act of environmental concerns, statutory obligations and smaller budgets has become an ever more complex problem.
Introducing supplied by Ecological Weeding TechniquesFoamstream is the award-winning new system of controlling weeds that uses a precise application of hot water, steam and foam. For more information on how it works, click here. By doing away with the need to use traditional chemical herbicides, there are a number of distinct benefits:
- Highly effective method of killing weeds - kills weeds in minutes, independently tested.
- Avoids Costly Delays due to weather - doesn't wash away with the rain or drift with the wind.
- Easy and Efficient to apply - no PA1, PA6 training or protective clothing required.
- No harmful active ingredients - made of 100% natural plant oils and sugars, safe to use in public spaces.
- Deemed "not a herbicide" by the Chemicals Regulations Directorate - Use 'unrestricted' by location
- Can be used at clean and dirty water sites
- Has been proven effective against Annual weeds, Perennial Weeds and Non-Native Invasive Weeds such as Crassula
How EWT can help:
|Amenities Market||FoamStream is ideal on pavements and pathways. EWT can provide a competitively priced service, rain or shine, in these areas without harming children or pets.|
|Water Companies||Unlike many traditional chemical herbicides, FoamStream can be used near watercourses and reservoirs without contributing to water contamination.|
|Organic Farms||Foamstream has been approved for organic use by the Soil Association and the Organic Farmers and Growers Association.|
|Land Developers||EWT can use Foamstream to quickly and effectively clear over-grown sites of all unwanted vegetation in a time frame to suit the needs of the client.|
|As a sub-contractor||By using EWT as a sub-contractor, your company can add all the benefits of FoamStream to your product range, creating a more valuable sales proposition, safe guarding old contracts and opening up new revenue streams.|
For more information, please call: 07876122481 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org